Sofia Papadopoulou was born in Athens, where she currently lives and works.
She is a graduate of the Athens School of Fine Arts. As part of her studies, she has attended various workshops, including Painting, Scenography, Photography, Mosaic & Sculpture. During her Bachelor studies, she participated in the Erasmus Student Exchange Program, spending a semester at the Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Barcelona. Her work has been exhibited in solo and group exhibitions and is featured in private collections.
- 2017 «Without» Athens School of Fine Arts
- 2008: «Symbols» SYN Gallery, Exarchia, Athens
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- 2017 ” The Greek Documents 2010-2017 ” Stoa of the book
- 2017 80 + 1 Years anos de ausencia LORCA, Depot Art Gallery, Editor: Konstantinos Vafeiadis
- 2017 METHEXIS, Depot Art Gallery, Editor: Konstantinos Vafiadis
- 2016 PREVENTION THROUGH THE ART, 16 Fokionos Negri Editing: Konstantinos Vafiadis
- 2016 “STAND UP FOR”, The Loft, Athens Editor: Konstantinos Vafiadis
- 2015 «DIPOLA», Gallery of the Municipality of Athens Editor: Efthimis Lazogas
- 2012 «Thytis + Thima», Former Slaughterhouse of Taurus Editor: Giorgos Kazazis
- 2011 * etsi all together @ MCF, Michalis Kakoyannis Foundation
- 2011 «Picture & Logos», Markelos Tower, Aegina Editing: Eleni Zimaraki
- 2011 “The garment as the residence of the body”, Technopolis of the Municipality of Athens
- 2011 «Riza 10», Cultural Center of the Municipality of Athens «Melina» Editor: Lida Kazantzaki